5. Recommendations on the structure and content of creative work
Creative work includes the following sections:
– title page, which indicates only the title of the work (without specifying information about the author and the place of study or work);
– the introductory part – the preface, the address of the author, from the author, prologue, etc., in which the author addresses the reader, reports a few words about himself and what goals were set when writing the work, describes the history of its creation and some features, which he encountered during his work, stresses the reaction he expects from readers;
– the main part is the text of the work itself – an essay written in the science fiction genre about the future of the planet and humanity at the turn of the year 2100. Purely realistic works, without a science fiction component, will not be accepted.
– the final part – afterword, epilogue, postscript, etc. (at the discretion of the author) presents brief conclusions, or the author's own vision of the work and the idea of the science fiction themes and aspects covered in it, which, in the author's opinion, cannot be included in the main part of the work.
– a list of sources used, substantiating the scientific explanation of the fantastic events, phenomena and processes presented in the work